This is the document the Brigades signed.
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Charter for working to establish the Islamic Khilafah in Syria
وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَنْ كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
"Allah has promised those of you who have iman and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land as He made those before them successors, and will firmly establish for them their deen with which He is pleased and give them, in place of their fear, security. 'They worship Me, not associating anything with Me.' Any who are kafir after that, such people are deviators."
We the undersigned, affirm the obligation of working for the implementation of the Islamic Sacred Law (Shari'ah), the resumption of the Islamic way of life, and the realisation of the glad tidings of the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم - "...then there will be a Khilafah on the method of Prophethood" - and seeking the attainment of the pleasure of the Allah, the Exalted, announce the following:
Firstly: we make a firm covenant with Allah, the Exalted, to strive to thwart the project of establishing a civil, democratic state in Syria, and to strive to establish the Islamic Khilafah state, based on the following pillars:
1. Sovereignty is for the revelation; thus the articles of the constitution and laws are but legal rulings derived from the detailed evidences of the shariah.
2. Authority is for the Ummah; thus the Muslims chose the Khalifah, giving him the pledge of allegiance (baya) upon ruling by the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم.
3. Appointing one Khalifah is an obligation on all Muslims; thus the presence of more than one Khalifah at any one time is prohibited.
4. The Khalifah has the sole right to adopt what he deems appropriate of legal ijtihadi rulings, enacting them as articles in the constitution and laws.
We make a firm covenant with Allah, the Exalted, to assist and support one another upon the truth as much as we can.
Secondly: we adopt the draft constitution proposed by Hizb ut-Tahrir -- appended to this charter -- as the constitution for this state, with the possibility of amendments based on sound ijtihads proposed by scholars.
And Allah is witness to what we hereby agree to.
1. Ali Abdul Razzak, leader of Shaheed Mustafa Abdul Razzak brigade
2. Omar Ghayth, leader of Ansar al-Haq brigade
3. Muhannad al-Khanim, leader of Suyuf al-Rahman brigade
4. Ibrahim Amin, leader of Ansar al-Khilafah brigade
5. Major Amin Khalil, leader of al-Muhajireen brigade
6. Captain Khalid al-Umar, leader of Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr brigade
7. Mustafa al-Shaykh, leader of al-Rasheed brigade
8. Mus'ab al-Saeed, leader of Ahrar al-Islam brigade
9. Amir Abdul Razzak, leader of Ahrar al-Asha'ir brigade
10. Abdul Hamid Abdul Hamid, representative of Hizb ut-Tahrir
01 Muharram 1434 AH / 15 November 2012 CE
1. Captain Abdul Rahman al-Najjar
2. Yahya Mezawy, leader of Ahfad al-Farooq brigade
08 Muharram 1434 AH / 22 November 2012 CE
|< Prev||Next >|